When using your Fireflower™ Original and Spark please review these safety tips to prevent both camping and backyard fires or injuries:
- Use heavy gloves when handling your Fireflower.
- Make sure there are no burn bans and it’s not too windy.
- Never use indoors, on wooden surfaces, or on or near any flammable materials.
- Place your Fireflower away from overhanging branches and circle your fire with rocks.
- Stack extra wood upwind and away from fire.
- Don’t leave your fire burning unattended.
- Keep a bucket of water and shovel nearby.
- Never put anything but wood into the fire.
- Do not touch your Fireflower when burning and use heavy gloves when placing or removing the grill unit.
- Allow the fire to die and make sure the ashes are cool before dumping them out. If you must extinguish the fire quickly, use water.
Your Fireflower can be left outside with an appropriate weather cover material, but it is best to disassemble and store in a cool, dry location. Although your Fireflower is made of stainless steel which is highly resistant to corrosion, it is recommended that you clean your product after each use. After dumping any ashes, disassemble your Fireflower and wash the plates with a soft cloth and water. For more thorough cleaning use dish soap and a plastic brush. After cleaning allow your Fireflower to dry before storing.